The existing partners
> Touratech: exclusive supplier and sponsor of equipment for the motorcycle, the biker and camping material.
> BMW Moto Club Geneva: the largest Swiss BMW Motoclub (144 members)
> Goy School Académie: offroad riding school by Jean-Pierre Goy, well-known stuntman and double. Jean-Pierre has trained me patiently and sponsors me by way of his training sessions.
> Yann & Co: Consulting – IT services – Web agency – Training. My IT and Web consultant and will back the IT technicalities of communication along the way.
> BMW GS Europe: The first BMW GS Riders European Community and the first European exchange platform for BMW GS Riders on Facebook! (more than 4000 members)
> T3 Academy: Eric Massiet du Biest and T3 Voyages sponsors me by way of his training courses for adventure travel.
Do you feel like becoming a partner of this project ?
Become partner of the FARISTAN.GS project by providing equipment, offering services or your expertise!
The visibility of your action will outreach
- the customers of the Geneva BMW dealership,
- the Touratech fans and customers
- la clientèle de T3 voyages
- the customers of the Jean -Pierre Goy riding school,
- the 144 members of the Geneva BMW Motorcycle Club
- the members of the Swiss Federation of BMW Clubs
- the 4000 members of the BMW GS Europe Group
- some 20 other bikers and travellers groups on Facebookand their members
- and more to come!
(version 3 updated May 20th 2014)
DOWNLOAD INFO FOR PRINTING